I thought this definitely deserves a blog entry. XD.
On board 184 to school from Clementi, I was thinking I was early for exam, and was thinking of ways to actually speed time up. I noticed the bus stopping st SIM, next stop is NP. I was pretty much waiting for the bus to stop at next stop. BUT, lo and behold! The bus flew pass the school bus-stop. The person standing at the door was a bit too late to press the bell. NP students all got down at the next bus stop.
I was surprised for a while, didn't even notice about the bell. Then started to find this whole incident hilarious. I mean, so many NP student on board, including me, none pressed the bell. More over, the me being too early in school problem is solved! And imagine a whole big group of ppl walked to school from that out-of-no-where bus-stop. Damn funny sia.
This question always comes to mind every time i happen to be the one who press the bell: What if no one press the bus bell? This incident definitely answered it. LOL.