Now is the perfect time for sleeping. What with the torrent rain and cold wind.
It started raining the moment I step out of my block. Then to my horror, I saw 3 double-
decker buses 99 at the bus stop, one behind the other when I was still waiting at the traffic light. I thought, I was going to be late. And guess what, the next bus that arrived is another 99. How did that happen is beyond my understanding. I think the people waiting for the bus after me might go insane waiting for the bus.
My jeans is soaked up to my ankle. My jeans is always longer than the correct length, I always just let it drag on the floor. So today was a bad day for dragging jeans. Furthermore my shoe has no grip, luckily I didn't slip.
On bus to school, I noticed that the bus was causing water to spill over to the side walk. Any lucky person walking there will definitely be drenched. Then the side walk is like the new 'drain'. Water following down it. Drains are over flowing with water. It's just flooding everywhere. But, the school's bus stop is sheltered from rain, with the shelter extend to cover part of the road in front. Maybe all other bus stops should be something like that. But then, that is not possible, you’ll need a bus stop as big as the one in front of NP to actually have a bus stop that shelters a double-
decker bus and not having the rain splattering into the bus stop.
The rain just got bigger.
Its raining all day.