Mother is working in the morning today, hence, no lunch. So being the lazy person I am, I went to cook the packet instant noodle, thinking it will be easier to do that then go down and buy lunch. (Yes, that is what I think XP)Instant noodles are suppose to be the easiest thing to cook. Must be because I don't cook, started having problems. Any way, the food turned out to be : Too much soup = bland (didn't pour the whole packet of aginomoto in), the egg = hard boiled (wasn't suppose to be like that), noodles = soak too long in water. Edible but disgusting. >.<'''. Then again, i dun like instant noodles all that much.
In class, certain people is like so freaking noisy. My ears hurt from the high pitch laughter. Gosh, they don't understand what is not to talk so loud in a small echo - y room.
Haiz.