<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7182588?origin\x3dhttp://faderuins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGS POT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space- for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Hui Ling




bold underline italic

DarLinks


Eunice
Guo Xiang
Hakim
Huda
Kah Hui
Xiang Ying
Xiao Hui
Xue Ying
Yiling
Ying San

PlayBack


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
September 2008
July 2009
January 2010
August 2011

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
PICTURES: x
BRUSHES: x x x
Host: xx

Music


» Now Playing:
your music code

Monday, January 08, 2007


Weee!!! Finally got the chance to go Pulau Ubin. Hehe, so happy.
Well anyway.....
Saturday 6/1/2007, went to Pulau Ubin with Huda and Yi Ling for cycling and to look around at the place for our IS project.

I woke up at 7 a.m. yet I was still late >,<. It goes to say how much of a slow poke I am. Wore a t shirt and track pants, making me look really like a secondary student going camping. Waha. We met at Tampines MRT and took 29 to Changi Village. I was a bit apprehensive about taking the boat, I was afriad that I might get sick on it. The last time I took a sea transport was when I was ... like ... 3 yrs old? Haha. We got to the jetty and board the boat. It was great going out to sea. I didn't get sick. XD. I enjoy the view during the ride over to Pulau Ubin.

The seat I was sitting was at the side where the water is spraying onto the boat. I thought maybe it won't spray over at me, but however, it did. Lucky there was not that much water, if not I will get drench. Haha.

We reached Ubin, and went to get the map. Huda marked out roughly where we can go that day. Then we went to rent the bicycles. $5 each. Mine seems like the biggest of the 3. It's being quite long since I ride a bicycle, so I was very unstable for a while. During the warm up, we saw fellow NP students there, people we know. They were going to camp there.

We started cycling with Huda being the tour guide. We first went to the Maman beach. Huda pointed out this point on the way called Bermuda triangle. It is a patch of grass with a tree in the middle of the road, where the road split into 2. The cycling there was fun, the part near the beach was where the slope is, and we just swoped by. The beach was smaller then I expected it to be. Actually it is VERY small. But we have a nice view of Malaysia? Haha. I tried to call home with the handphone, but it writes SOS calls only. -.-'''. But Yi Ling’s handphone still have the connection. Thus, I used hers to call. Shortly after that, Yi Ling receive a sms that says “Welcome to Malaysia”. -3-. Lucky I called early. We sat down on the hot bench and ate some Twistist. Then went on our way again.

This time to see the orchid garden. This is also the time where we encountered the first muddy path. It was fun though. My pants got mud at the ends, and I thought that was the worse it can get. We reached the place and saw a group of people taking a half eaten pear and dangle it over an enclosed area. After awhile, a wild boar showed his head trying to reach for the pear. After awhile, the guy put the pear at the edge and the boar took it down to eat.

Later we took another route with the muddy path, the road there was flooded. We crossed it half way and decided not to go any further. My shoe was mud soaked. Following that we went to the Secret Garden. It was quite nice. The pandan smells very nice and we saw a lot of different vegetables. During the cycling, Yi Ling and Huda's bicycle's chain got out of place. Then they said it might be my turn next. But lucky it didn't happen. Though I was complaining that my bicycle looked old, but at the end of the trip I felt that I was lucky to get a different model of bicycle, that might be the reason why my bicycle's chain did not drop. XD. Then we went to return the bicycle. I didn't bring extra clothes to change to, and had to wear the muddy clothes home. T-T.

It was really fun and I looked forward to the next trip there. XD.

Photobucket 11:58 AM