Long time no blogged. XD. So, I'm back.
Yesterday went to Fuji Ice Palace with my classmates. 12 of us. First time going there.
It was really cold there, some more on a rainy day.
Bought a pair of black gloves and had my first go on ice.
It was really fun. I managed to skate a little moving very close to the wall, still very bad, tend to loose balance.
Jeremy and Andrew know how to skate very well, zooming all over the place.
The guys tried to skate around together going hands, ended up, all of them fall down.
Jia Yi and Sugiri fall down alot of times. Jia Yi was saying that, must be daring, fall than fall. Haha.
I fall down twice. It hurts. ><
Saw 2 pros skating there. The place closed early yesterday, as there is ice hockey practise. Those players I saw were huge.
Went home and found out i have brusies near my ankel. Think I wore the skates too tight.