Went to watch the War of the World on Tuesday. The show was nice at the front and the middle. I find the end a bit anticlimax. The way the movie explain the reason for the death of the invaders was a bit difficult to understand. But if not overall, the movie is ok. So far watched 3 movies, liked Initial D the most. I'm sure got second movie. Then went to arcade again. Wanted to try the DDR. But saw a lot of ppl there. So nv try.Haha. Then went for CO. Then found out there is no training!! No one called us. The president was surprised that no one called us to inform us. The president said that there will be a Malaysia trip, and said if we want to go tell her. I dun think I going. But, I shall think about it.
Wednesday, well, nothing happened. Looking forward to the Shaman King. InuYasha is like getting repetitive. I am very sick of Kikyo and Naraku. -_-'''. Can't they just die and we can get on with the show. Haiz. No wonder the anime has 7 seasons.