School continues today. CM as usual. He was toking crap again. He marked finish the CM paper. Dun think I score well from his crapping. He was very irritating. Told us how many girls and guys get wat results but dun tell us the name. He keep giving hints (that no one understands) abt our result. I think his purpose for doing that was to irritated ppl. And he succeed in irritating ME. ARGggg!!
Anyway, dunno what got into my head all of a sudden. Went to buy Adobe Photoshop. The fake one, of course. Then found out it can only be used with Win 2000 and above operating system. My destop is ME. Just GREAT. Dun really feel like installing it in the laptop. Afraid of viruses and stuff la. I will ponder upon that. Can't buy the CD and waste it right?
If tried and it work, I am going to get another one. Waha. I AM greedy. Hahaha.