The Z monster. I want to sleep!!!I am here again, if u dunno where I am refer to last entry. Tomorrow I can sleep till very late. I am still thinking whether to go watch the concert. Haha. Forgot to ask my parents. But got the feeling they are going to say no. But tt will be after I get back home at eight p.m.(AGAIN) to ask.
Did a last minute project yesterday. haha. Project weightage is 40%. ALOT. Haiz. A bit brain dead at the moment. Hopefully the whole thing will turn out alright.
My house's aircon is spoiled. Only one air-con can be switched on. My father have to buy another one. -_-. The repair man came to take a look at the air-con, and said it was spoiled. DUH. But the reason to buy a new one and not repair it is because repairing cost more and it will spoil again. So, the bottom line is buy a new one.
A lot of things have to be bought. It seems like the things in my house have a bad habit of getting problematic together. The bed needs to be replaced, the air-con as well, the cover of my handphone(the button dropped out), tuning of the piano too. Haha.
So quiet here. Yawn. Should had taken the next bus.