Nth much to blog about.
Yesterday, learnt some steps from the Hiphop instructor. The steps was so tiring. My legs were like jelly at the of the session. Anyway, went to King Albert's Park there after school. Rotted there again.
Then went for CO. The practice pieces got more difficult this time round. The conductor said we might need one week to learn finish.
KH and Carol went to see Jay Chou, Shawn Yue, Edison Chan at Lido yesterday. They went to wait at 12.30 p.m. The celebrities would only arrive at 7p.m. They really were so patient to wait there. Jay Chou shook KH's hand and Edison Chan autographed for her.
I was wondering, if I had nth to do on that day, would I had went there and waited with them? Most probably yes. Haha. Its not like everyday you can get the chance to see 3 of them at one place together.