The lazy syndrome reappeared. So did not blogged.
Wednesday was a typical day. Met my other tutors. One of my tutors came in for her lesson and my mentor was still inside. She started reprimanded my mentor. I was rather shocked. And that continued for awhile. I really wonder what happened between them.
Thursday: Met my web publishing tutor. She's an Australian.
Friday: Need to wear the ICT t-shirt for the Variety show program. The shirt is free, but is a bit see through. Our class performed the song, At the Beginning. We won the special prize. Waahha. Went for Jap class. She taught us new things. DUH. Downloaded the GBA version of the Shaman King. Haha.
Woke up in the morning and found out that I'm sick. Running nose. Sniff.
Saturday, supposed to go out to the library. But wanted to play the game. So, never go.
Sunday also rot at home. Wanted to do the CM exercise. Ended up only do it at 9p.m. Waha.
Now in sch blogging. Still sick. Waiting for lessons to start.