Seriously, I really think that there is sth seriously wrong with my CM. He sms the class rep at night abt eggs and eggs party. And abt rotten eggs as well. We found out the eggs will be our marks for the test tt day. He really looked down on us, expected us to fail........
Got home late yesterday.And have to hurry through the CATS project. Keep finding out last minute that we forgot sth. Wan seems seriously pissed with us.
My mother seems to be in shopping mood all of a sudden. Which is good, thats means I can buy more things. Dunno why is she suddenly interested in Great Singapore Sales. Wahah. Will be going shopping on Saturday, wonder we should go JP or Orchard. I shall ponder upon that.
Anyone can tell me why I cannot read the chinese characters in my chinese game? It is such a sad case la. Buy already cannot play, somemore it was not cheap.