Looking forward to watching movies. Initial DDDDDD!! Waited one week. War of the World starting on Wednesday. Think I am going to watch it next week. =)
Lost my train of thought when I heard about Youth Day. Wonder got holiday or not. Hopefully is yes. I am in need of sleep.
Last Friday, the teacher revised on what will be tested for the Jap oral test. It is like so difficult lor. Haiz. Hope I dun make a mess of the whole thing.
Saturday and Sunday were spent at home doing totally unproductive things. Saturday, my monitor spoilt. It totally cannot work. Then after my father dismantled it and put it together, it decided to work again. -_-'''. My father think it was because of the cold. The aircon was blowing directly at it. Seems like I have to get a cover for the monitor and the CPU.
Then Sunday, the CPU spoilt. THAT gave me a big scare. The last two time it spoilt, I could not get the things in my comp out on cd in time, so most of everything was gone. THAT cannot happen again. -_-'''.