<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7182588?origin\x3dhttp://faderuins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGS POT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space- for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Hui Ling




bold underline italic

DarLinks


Eunice
Guo Xiang
Hakim
Huda
Kah Hui
Xiang Ying
Xiao Hui
Xue Ying
Yiling
Ying San

PlayBack


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
September 2008
July 2009
January 2010
August 2011

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
PICTURES: x
BRUSHES: x x x
Host: xx

Music


» Now Playing:
your music code

Thursday, May 26, 2005


Today I am dong this typing to get it into the system. I am not TT free to do the blogging since my lessons end very late most of the days.


Yesterday I brought my laptop to school to configure to use the wireless network in sch. And it have to rain so heavily. And somemore, I cannot get a seat in the bus and have to stand 45 mins to sch. The bus was so crowded. My hands hurt from carrying the plastic bag containing my laptop.


After the setup. I have one free hour. Then we have grp interaction with the mentor. He told us more abt Poly grading systems and the tests. I tell u. After u heard all those things he and many teachers said, u dun want to go poly anymore. Every module and to pass, cannot pass have to retake. Fail twice might get kick out. And tt may cause us to have to study one more yr if retaking the module. And to get into the top five percent of the sch. One have to pass all modules and get the special cert given by the sch. Then one stands a higher chance of getting into the Uni. If not......... Most things are grp work. We are also accessed by our participation in class and our CAs and common tests and assessments and attendance. Yar. Dun know did I name all. But the point is, Poly life is busy and difficult. Not like what we think it was like. Not tests only project fullstop, that kind.


After school met with YS and went to queue for the Jap bk. The bought Computing Math (CM) bk. It is like A maths. ugh. JUST GREAT. Then went with YS to search her ever elusive book. There is only that certain number of tt bk in sch. It cannot be borrowed out. But can be loan and read in the library for 2 hrs. But tt day it is in transition for dunno how long. And it never make an appearance. YS was fuming.
Went to IS building to ask for attending the class this Friday. I think the person in the office is very sick of me now. Waha. Ok, but nvm, I got what I want. So I an happy. What was left is the letter.

Photobucket 9:28 PM