Today got course briefing. It just add to our worry. We got a more detailed explanation of how the school work. It make JC sounds better. Waha. But nvm. Poly's fun. After the briefing. I went to get the supporting doc for my change of class for Jap language from Rebecca. I think she is also a bit irritated with me. Because yesterday I was sort of like pestering her about the doc. I took the wrong way to the IS office thus ended up walking a full round around the sch. Lucky the person allows me to change my class to Friday on the spot. So happy. Then perspiring, I went back to canteen 2, the shorter way, to meet with my class. I was sweating so much and a bit out of breath after I reached there. I almost could not find the table they sit. Haiz. Went to try out the chicken rice. Definitely got standard. Must try. We stoned there thinking abt whether we wanted to go for the Innovation and Enterprise Games later. A few class skipped the thing altogether. They marked attendance. The activities are part of a module. So if want to pass the module, must get at least 80% attendance. So we went.
It was quite boring. We got station games and simulated business areas. In the second game, where u are given paper money and asked to try to multiply the money. A team lost a lot of money in the casino and owed loanshark a lot of money. Released at 6. Now home so tired. Later watching anime.
I am now typing so many entries trying to get use to typing it when I am free is THANKS to SOMEONE. ;P haha. If not I very lazy to type one. =D Remember to tell me the episode stories hor!!!!