Just finish my dinner. Today sch started at 1p.m. Waha. So happy, can sleep. Anyway, went there to listen to talk by Jeffrey Somebody with the topic who moved my cheese. He was that guy who went to CSS to give a motivational talk before O'levels. He used back the same things and stories, but he is still very funny. He is quite a good motivator.
Then went back to class for interaction time. We are suppose to come up with an item to perform ext Friday. Haiz. Performance, dun like it, but we have no choice. Wasted our time talking nth.
Then is suppose to be the camp fire. I nv go. Went to Jap class instead. I was really looking forward to it. And it did lived up to my expectation. It was fun.
My teacher is Hitaka Yoko. She spoke English with a slang, if she speak too fast, I could not get what she was talking about. The most important sentence I learnt today is : Watashiwa Hui Ling desu. Dozoyoroshiku.
Haha. She made us lined up facing each other and repeat the sentence. I am looking forward to the next Jap class. =)