Yesterday went to school for Convention Day. Took the 187 + 61 bus route. Reached school very early. But there are ppl who were earlier than us. The Convention Day is held in the Convention Centre. The rows of chairs had been pulled all the way out, making the centre look like a gigantic lecture hall.
We got door gifts. A box of anime series. I got Angelic Layer: Battle Doll box 1 and a calculator. THe principal seems quite nice. He gave a short speech and even added humour. And there are performances by CCAs. The two that looked very interesting was the NRA and the cheerleading team. If I find it interesting, there are other ppl who will also find it interesting.
So it ended up alot of ppl crowded around the NRA and the Cheerleading team's booth. THe NRA has a trail class. Which means choosing the better ones. Wonder y they say no need prior experience but need enthusiasium when there is trail class. ................ . Haiz. I wanted to go join NRA, but since there is trail and I have really nil dancing experience, I did not sign up.
Guess what I signed up???? CO. Nth to say right? Haha. Hope it is nice la. I really dunno what to join. What I want to join, I am no good at it.
Watched the show abt Da Vinci's Code on central last night. Quite interesting.