I know I dun blog regularly. But dun take it that my blog is dead. Because its not.
It is just that my life is currently so boring that there is nth worth writing.
Today went to JP. Still cannot find a jacket I really like. Bought a pair of shoes. Thats about it la. Sianz.
And now adays the shows just seems to get so irritating. The annoying part is the romance segment of the shows. Ok. I maybe I exaggerated the situation. But I really am getting quite irritated.
The Saturday and Sunday show: Xin Ru Lai Shen Zhang
The stupid relationships and the crying is utterly getting on my nerves. The momnet I see the Tu family I will run away from my room. (my mother like watching the show in my room) ARGGG
The anime: Last Exile
Also have the irritating crying and relationship part.
ARGGGGGGG.
Shaman King quite nice. I nth to do now a days.