Nowadays I keep going to the hospital. My mother and I have check up. Went twice this week. Urg. Dun like hospital. Dun ask me why. I just dun like.
Anyway, the place my mother went to check up processes things at snail pace. SO SLOW. I ended up late for my check up. Nvm. I was not in any hurry to see the doc.
I finished half of my novel just being at the hospital. I spent my whole morning there. I was thoroughly frozen inside. So cold!!
Went to see the doc about the wart on my feet. He asked me whether I want to spray the (I think ) ice on my skin there. I was hesitating, but he ended up doing it without me really agreeing with him. You see, the doc was always in a hurry. Dunno for what. But good la, he is very fast, dun have to wait for a long time.
Anyway, the spraying hurts!!!! And he sprayed twice!!!. I was limping when I left the hospital. Arg. It still hurts now and tomorrow is matriculation day. Have to walk a lot. The bloody bus stop is so far from my house. I will be limping. The Doc. says it will hurt for a few days. And might have blister. Doesn't sound too good. And I still have to see him in 3 weeks time. If my leg doesn't heal I think he might insist on laser next time. ARGGGGG.