I suppose anyone using the Singpass to do the JAE will know what I am about to say. The system is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow. On top of that, when you do half way, it just dun load.
Now I cannot even get pass the first page. A suggestion to the MOE. Please have more servers. It will greatly reduce the problem of the jams. Or extent the JAE period.
Eunice and Kah Hui came to my house today to do the JAE thingy. Eunice told me she coming at 3.30 p.m. or 5p.m. And the two of them ended up coming at 12p.m. That was a big diff.
Since Eunice broke(maybe its not her, but that the table is old)the drawer which holds the keyboard, I bit scare she use me computer. No offense. But I think you know la. =)
Eunice could not complete her registration. So. She got very pissed off. VERY. She also do not like computers. So you can guess her reactions. Better not elaborate.
They stayed till 5 p.m. Ate most of my sweets the DaBaiTu sweets left only 3. Haha. My mother was wondering why my friends like the sweets so much. So she tried one and said the longer she ate it the sweeter it got. Haha.
Wow, I just finish it and found out:
The JAE thing has been extented to Monday 6.p.m.
GREAT =>