JC 1 had a dialogue session with the SC. They showed us once again how lame they can get. REALLY............ They make me feel VERY cold. -_-'''
Then to my complain. The stupid CO kicked me out! Why? Because of overwhelming response. OK. I can accept that. But why they wanted to shorten the list AFTER the orientation. Think I still bothered to go there that day!!!!!! REALLY... I was quite happy that I got into the CO and they dropped me this bomb today. And it so happen that I saw the notice today when JC ones had to choose their CCA! I asked the president of CO how he choose and he dun dare reply. GRRRRRRRrrrr.
But never mind. I shall be VERY optimistic. I decided to join the IT club. Hope I get in and don't regret choosing it. DOTZZZZZ....
4/2 class gathering this Sat. Looking forward to it.