Went to the doc today to see my foot. The foot grown some sort of dead skin. Dunno how to describe it. Not very serious, it is just that it hurts when u walk. The doc she told me it has something to do with my shoes. She say that the sole is too hard . Something like that. Told me to buy the thingy you put in the shoe to make the sole softer. Haiz. Tomorrow wear back my secondary school shoe. Hope the shoe will hold, the last time I wear the sole came off.
There was CO yesterday. We were supposed to choose a instrument. I was torn between Liu Qin and Er Hu. But then chose erhu after the conductor say they need a lot of them, about 15 of them. It ended up only one person joined luiqin and 19 people joined erhu. -_-'''. I was thinking a lot of people will take the pipa and liuqin, end up only a handful.