I looked forward to the badminton trail and even felt optimistic abt the chance of getting in.
But things did not turn out well. =(
Me, Pricilla and her friend, went for the trail today.
Firstly the trail was pushed back from 3p.m. to 4p.m. But later, we were told tt it will be pushed back to 5p.m. because of P.E. going on.
Then we found out the badminton trail is one on one. A senior to a potential junior.
The whole trail looked simple enough. However I was very nervous and its being a long time since I had actually touched a badminton racket. I turned pessimistic abt the whole trail.
I did worse than I thought. I could not even return a shot properly at all. It was so embarrassing. Haiz. If I know tt I wld do tt badly, I wld not have went for it. And feel so bad at the end of the day. =(