D&D is dinner and dance. Don't ask me again.
The company my father worked in organizes a annual D&D for the employees.
This year it is held in Ritz-Carlton.
It was supposed to be a formal affair and my father nv tell me. But luckily what I wore was not totally out of place. My family and I decided to walk to the hotel only to find out that the hotel was so far and that we had a big problem finding the entrance to the hotel.
The interior of the hotel is very grand. I found out that the entrance of the hotel is on the third floor. And it is a big and complex building that we could not find the lift.
We arrived at the area outside the ballroom for the event. Most people were formally attired with suites and gowns. Of course there were a few people wearing Jeans and shirt. So they stuck out like sore thumb.
My father wore a 80s long sleeve shirt that is rather 'transparent'. I really felt out of place there. I always feel out of place when attending the D&D. I felt like the wallpaper there.
The MC for this year is Justin again. He is a very entertaining MC. Games this year is typical but was it was very fun watching the people on stage making a fool of themselves.
Though Ritz-Carlton is a (according to my father) six star hotel. The food is not very nice. The service is very good though that's why they are 6 star.
This year they conducted the last lucky draw after count down to Christmas which is after twelve. So everyone had to stay back for dancing which was before the countdown.
Overall the dinner was quite nice. But I do not really look forward to the next one though.