Today I went for the PAE talk in school.
Then the rest came to my house. That is Ying San, Eunice, Xiao Hui and Kah Hui.
We then went for hair cut at Two Way Holistic. A guy called Thomas cut my hair. Then I ended like a punk. Like those girls that love basketball alot. The hair make me look like a guy. That is my worse nightmare. Prom is just next Tuesday. How am I suppose to save my hair.
Moreover, my mother was not happy with the hair. She said I looked like a delinquent. Just like the people with the hair opposite my house.
Then there come the question of make up and styling. What should I do. I spent so much money. I should not have went for the bloody prom. Haiz. So many problems.
Next is the Ragnarok Online. It is also very problematic. I wonder why i bought the cd.
I started playing the game Maple Story recently. Quite nice. It has very good grapic and is FREE!! Do go try.