Haha. I forgot to blog.
I had my Emaths exam. It is ok. I hope I can get a 1. If I don't , I don't think I would even stand the slightest chance to get to a jc for the first three months. There is the pro and con. But, I will feel left out somehow.
Enough of that.
Today, Eunice, Hailin and Ying San and me went to eat at the hawker centre near my house. I tried the pork rib noodles. It does not taste as nice as it looks in the picture. Maybe it is because I did not like the sauce used to cook the pork rib.
After that, Eunice and Ying San came to my house. Ying San was interested in the piano while Eunice, like what she did last time went to chat and listen to her new favorite song by her new favorite artist. Qi Li Xiang by Jay Chou. She had turned in to a Jay Chou fan. She said he is very cute. She even went as far as to notice in his video that he has dimples and hat he has a gap between his two front teeth. She also listen to the song everyday. Haiz.
I really have nothing to say about her devotion to her new idol. Haiz.
Yap, she also keep saying Eugene's name at the strangest time. She find Eugene very cute. She got very excited today when I told her that Eugene got a new hair cut. Haiz.
Watched Prince of Tennis. Changed bed sheets. Now I am so sianz. Don't feel like starting Physics.