Tuesday is a long day. There are a lot of heavy subjects in school. Eunice came back to school today. She was down with flu yesterday. During Physics we went through the last Physics test paper. I got 22 out of 40. I studied for it and get so low. I f I did not study I think it would have being disastrous. Went to Chem lab today. The lab was filled with Chlorine gas, very smelly. CME is on sexuality education. Nobody was actually listening at all. Most were doing homework or studying for the C.H. mock test.
Nowadays, I feel very sleepy, I don't know why. Lucky the teacher did not catch me nodding off in class. The history paper was ok. Don't think I will do well as usual. Eunice and Ying San are going to the JRL to do night study. They are so hard working. Haiz. I can't even be bothered to step out of my room. There will be a bio test tomorrow. I had not even study anything yet. Prelim is two weeks and 5 days time.