<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7182588?origin\x3dhttp://faderuins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGS POT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space- for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Hui Ling




bold underline italic

DarLinks


Eunice
Guo Xiang
Hakim
Huda
Kah Hui
Xiang Ying
Xiao Hui
Xue Ying
Yiling
Ying San

PlayBack


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
September 2008
July 2009
January 2010
August 2011

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
PICTURES: x
BRUSHES: x x x
Host: xx

Music


» Now Playing:
your music code

Thursday, August 05, 2004


It's a long time since I had blogged. I could not think of things to write. Even if I manage to, I would have forgotten it by the time I sit in front of the computer.

The school had assigned a day for the subjects we are taking. Monday is Maths, Tuesday is Combined Humanities, Wed is Chem and Phys, Thursday is Bio, Fri is English. So all booked. And on the days there might be mock tests for us. So it is very stressful.

I just read an article on guardian angels. Do you believe that there really are guardian angels??? The article said there is. It will be nice to know that someone is actually is watching over you, taking care of you.

Now a days I am addicted to anime. That started when I borrowed the comics from Ying San. Anime has nice pictures and herm. handsome guys while my mother say they are beautiful. Metrosexual. Currently reading Dan Detective School Q. Interesting book. I want to buy comics myself instead of borrowing books from others and have nothing to lend to them.

During our 2 hours no lesson period, Eunice started the topic about her brother, his underwear and la bi xiao xin (is that the correct han yu pin yin??). Utterly gross. That took up about two hours. And Xiao Hui only managed to read a few paragraphs of the comprehension passage she wanted to do.

Think I will be flanking my SS common test. Reasons why: I did not understand the question, I did not know how to answer, therefore I did not do finish. Hence, I will not be passing it. Analyzed completed.

O'level MT result is going to be released soon. I wonder how I fair. Should I retake the exam if my result is not good enough?? Or should I just let it be and concentrate on the others?? The prelim MT exam is only two to three weeks away. If I decided to retake, I will have to sit for prelim in which I do not think I will do well for. So how????

Tomorrow is suppose to be a half day for the whole school. But Mr. Singh is going to give a remedial on comprehension. Our class is in the second group. That means we have to wait for about 3hrs for the comprehension class. 3hrs. Hailin want to go to the JRL during the period of time. If everyone go then I will want to go to Popular to get myself a comic.

Everyone is mugging for the prelim. I am suffocated with the tension and the anxiety. I am totally not prepared for the Prelim and knowing that the Prelim now looms ahead, I am at a lost of what to do. I want to do everything and end up I did nothing. How??

I shall stop here and stop whining.

Photobucket 5:51 PM