<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7182588?origin\x3dhttp://faderuins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGS POT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space- for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Hui Ling




bold underline italic

DarLinks


Eunice
Guo Xiang
Hakim
Huda
Kah Hui
Xiang Ying
Xiao Hui
Xue Ying
Yiling
Ying San

PlayBack


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
September 2008
July 2009
January 2010
August 2011

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
PICTURES: x
BRUSHES: x x x
Host: xx

Music


» Now Playing:
your music code

Wednesday, August 18, 2004


Today is the shortest day of the week. I extremely love Wednesdays. ;> .

Anyway, Eunice having read my entry and found out that Ying San wants to know about the Pink Ping Pong balls joke (or is it story) so Eunice very happily tell the story. I must admit I was a bit curious about the PPPB but I know it is going to be a very silly or stupid story. So Eunice started telling and that continues for ten minutes, yet there is still a big part of it untold. Ying San could be seen wondering when is it going to end. I happening to sit in between them had to listen to the awfully long winded tale. Adding to it, Eunice was saying it rather loudly in the hall complete with actions when Mrs. Terrence was yaking away on stage. I was afraid that she might have seen Eunice talking so happily and the three of us may get scolded. I am an innocent party. Hehe. OK. NVM. Eunice's junior told her not to tell the story in the hall so loudly and tell her to continue later if not we will all be caught 'talking'. But that did not stop our dear Eunice from continuing her tale. Luckily she had decided to stop after a while. We told her to fast forward but she refuse to. Haiz. This is bad. VERY BAD. I heard Delon telling it the other day. Maybe I remembered it wrongly, if not, I think the number of PPPB will go up to 1000. We are currently at 500.

I had a bio MCQ test today. It seems like I may have a lot crosses on the paper. Today I started the first Chinese Lesson after 1 month plus without it. I was very enthusiastic today. Carol is very enthusiastic too. Hehe.

Ying San had been asking me what 6 subjects I will be focusing on for the O'Levels. I told her I don't know. Which is very true. All my results seems to be average around the same. So how to choose. CH cannot don't count and my CH sucks badly. English is no where better then CH. I am very worry about CH. If I do not pass I will not even dream of going to JC.

Photobucket 3:08 PM