Today my class went to the NEWater Plant. I thought my class was the only class, but actually there were two other classes, 4/3 and 4/4.
A lot of groups did not do the new situational writing so when the teacher said she wanted to go through it. We were quite shocked. She still had a lot of other things to go through. Luckily, somehow, she went on to talk about JC life. She said there will be a lot of freedom there. She also said that she was from NJC Golf Club and was the president of the Club. I was a bit surprised. I think that was because she did not look like a person who play golf.
This time we had a different bus to take us on the learning journey. Nobody like the Cheery bus. Once, if I did not remember wrongly, water was dripped down from the bus top onto my friend during a heavy down pour when we were on the bus. So they had to open their umbrella in the bus. So I think it was from then, nobody like the Cheery bus. The trip there was as noisy as any bus trip was. Eunice wanted to tell everyone the PPPB joke. Nobody wants to listen. The PPPB joke is not a joke at all as I do not find it amusing and it is extremely long winded like the never ending story.
The trip there took one hour. The NEWater Plant is not an impressive structure. We went in and sat on the floor to watch a short video clip with this girl called Wave as the 'speaker'. She likes to do the two thumbs up sign and say 'fantastic'. The arm chair there is very comfortable. Xiao Hui asked me where can she buy this chair. Doors there are automatic. The ceiling of the visitor centre area is made of a shiny metal. The visit is more of a video presentation then a tour. I felt cheated after the end of the trip. It was so short. Eunice was suddenly in love with one of Jay Chou's songs. And she borrowed Kai Quan's MD player to listen to it. And she dropped the MD player on the floor. Lucky it was not spoilt. The MD player cost $300+. And Eunice's reaction when she heard it was like the price was not a lot. Haiz. The trip back was uneventful except it started to rain and the bus felt very comfortable.
We reached school and went for our Eng controlled assessment. When we went home, Hailin told me that she was discussing with Ying San that after we graduate, we will have a gathering once a week every Sunday. I thought it is not a bad idea. Even though most likely all of us will be busy, we have to make time to go.