The bus was late today so reached school later then usual. I returned Ying San DAQ book 5 and gave her the CDs she asked me to burn for her. Eunice did not go to school today. I wonder what had happened. Ying San was wondering what is the whole thing about the pink pingpong balls and she want to know about it.
I decided to resit for the MT O'level paper. Today is the day we have to return to study Chinese after about a month without it. And the teacher is absent today. So 2 hrs of free period. :> . We had E Maths mock test today for paper 2. Two hours to do the paper and I reached home after five p.m..
Watched half an hour of Prince of Tennis, then went downstairs to top up my hicard. Ying San SMS me she cannot watch the video I burnt for her. That gave me a shock. I used 7 CDs for the videos. If she cannot watch and it is the burning problem then I am going to have to pay 7 CDs. SEVEN. That is not a small number. I burnt one set for myself that day as well. The video can be watch on my computer, so I think there is something wrong with hers. We will see.