Eunice entered the classroom early in the morning and the first thing she did was push Delon's table and then scold him. That is about the everyday routine she have.
I gave Ying San the CDs. I burnt three players for her. I do not want to go digging and worrying why the video cannot work. It should unless my burning sucks. I returned her also the 6th book in the DAQ comics. I am on to the number seven.
Most people were very happy that it rained today. And thought there would not be two rounds of running. But the rain stopped when we were checking our height and weight. We player Captain's Ball AGAIN today. I am sick and tired of the game I hope they change it SOON. Pui Ying was utterly gleeful about this. She just loves Captain's Ball. Yi Dan, Eugenia, Hailin and Pui Ying are all on one team. The very good ones. Haiz. But the game was not too bad. We managed to score.
We were supposed to do our own Physics experiment in the lab. We cannot do in pairs. Eunice could not get how to do the test and was on the verge of tears. I helped her out. Looking at what had happened, I hope nothing of that sort happens to me during the lab exam. If that happens I am going to be in deep trouble. Haiz. Then is bio lab session. Now is my turn to panic. I had no idea what the question was asking for and was looking at what other people are doing. I totally dislike bio lab.
During the Bio lab. Eunice, I wonder deliberately or not, sprayed water onto my question paper and my pencil box. I don't see how it was possible to spray onto my paper accidentally. REALLY!! Utterly irritating. Yes, and amist the bio experiment. Eunice told us Zi Yang think she like Eugene. And then she was asking people whether she had called Eugene, darling, before. Everyone in the group told her yes and she kept exclaiming her total disbelieve. Think she had forgotten who she called darling after using it too often. haha.
My class and class 4/4 are going to visit the NEWater plant tomorrow. I think it will be quite fun. The down part of it all is that we have to return back to school to do the Eng Compre controlled assessment. Thats one hour. I will reach home very late.