This morning I went to check the Prom list. There was still two tables empty. But when I went home, all are filled. Ying San do not want o sit with others. Then I think we might end up not going. She want to ask for another table. Like they will set up another table on request like that. Kah Hui's table is not full can squeeze three more. Haiz. Now how, when I am getting into the going to prom mood Ying San say she doesn't want to go. So Sianz.
The teacher gave us another mock test for A Maths. I thought the paper 2 is easier than paperone. But that doesn't mean I will do well in it though. I skipped my recess to finish the paper because Mdm Chang said she would provide biscuit. End up, I did not get any biscuit and had to share with Xiao Hui. Haiz.
The bio experiment required the use of stain. The teacher provided us with red stain. Kennenth Ng and Yi Fan used the knife and the stain and stain the knife and hand red and show us the serial killer with the knife dripping with blood. Very funny. Kennenth always come up with funny things that no one think of, keeping the class lively.