Hailing was saying I looked down when we were on the bus trip back home. I did not know what I was feeling then, perhaps just a bit sad, angry??? I don't know. I get a bit confused nowadays.
Nothing much happened today. Really nothing. Sometimes I think that my life is soooooo boring. People reading my blog will fall asleep in the first sentence.
I had A Maths mock test today. I am going to fail. I forgot how to integrate though I know very well how to tackle the question. Haiz, what's the point, still wrong. So Sianz. My A maths sucks. My result is going down hill. And the stupid Chinese prelim is this Saturday. How interesting. I had not study anything yet.
Things I had studied go in and come out from my brain the moment the exam is over. My brain seems not to have any ability to retain information. Informations just leak out.
I am going to watch Prince of Tennis at 6p.m. Then I will be mugging for tomorrow's C.H. mock test. Haiz. Still had not write a single love letter yet. I am still half way through the source base questions.