I went to get my new spectacles today. It have a blue frame. My degree was increased by 50 each and that guy told me that was only a little. God! If you do the Math it is not far from 500 degrees. Haiz, cannot, I don't want my myopia to get so bad. I was just thinking that if the optician said I needed an increase of 50 degrees to each eye, then will do we have to get use to the new specs with the new degrees? One should just wear it and feel comfortable, not feeling a bit dizzy and having to get use to a 'perfect eyesight' with specs. And it is also a scary thought that whenever you get a new specs with the new degrees that wearing it will spoil your eyes further. As you know, I am a paranoid. :>
Bought a new rubberband today, hope it last at least a bit longer then those I bought. It can be so frustrating to use it and find that it cannot tie your hair tight enough to keep the hair together.