The school reminded us of the oral two days before the actual examination. I was very shock. I forgot to check the time table for the exams. Then today the announcement say physics remedial last lesson resume today. *TOOT*. Like who have time????!!! Wa lao. Yah, I know some people who don't have the exam will go but couldn't the school change it to another day that everyone can go? Haiz. Never mind.
Mrs Terrance (if that is the way her name is spelt) also got on my nerves today. She had been using the very sarcastic tone to praise us and irritate us everyday. Maybe is not her tone but the words she use. As Miss Loh says over praising and the wrong usage of words will give the listener a wrong impression. A praise can turns into a sarcastic remark. I think that is what happened to Mrs Terrance daily speeches.
Today we were informed that the time table changed again. Aiyo.
Today is the MT oral. So scary. And the school switched on the air-con and the longer I sit there the worse it is. I think my oral is a disaster. I stuttered, forgot the word I want to use. So the result is going to be very bad. What can I do. Now a days things I do seems to go wrong. Haiz. :< . So sad.
I think I broke my own record of late sleeping. Sunday at 1am, mon at 1am, tues at 12.30am, wed at 12am, thurs at 12.30am. I siao one right? Tonight I am going to sleep early. Tomorrow will be the listening exam. Wish me good luck!