The night of Sunday I was rushing my homework like siao. I slept at 1 a.m. A lot of homework is still left undone. I thought that was the end of me, a lot of punishments. But luckily there was a change of the timetable and no teacher collected homework. That was a relieve. Then, I went home and rush the rest of the homework. Slept at 12.30 a.m. yesterday. Going to look like panda soon. This first week is going to be very busy. I had to hand in Journal and a compo this week. Plus there are 2 tests. Of course the oral for prelim is going to start this week and the next. HELPPPPPP!!!!! Haiz. I trouble liao. Hope I at least make it through this week. Today we got into our new sitting arrangement.
Yesterday we FINALLY got back our 2003 year book. It is very white, the cover is white and the photo arrangement very strange. Some people got their face cut off from the photo cuz it is too big and the photo got spread between two pages. The name on top of the class photo is in register number. Really, people don't stand in reg. no. so how are we to see and know who is who. Hump. At least the school gave us a Uni pen with the book.
Today there is health screening, which involved checking the eyesight, blood pressure and the backbone. The blood pressure part is new. Nothing very interesting though. Before we have our check up, we were to wait in a waiting room to be briefed and wait for our turn to see the nurse. School starting to look like a polyclinic.