Now doing last minute homework, hope I can finish. But by the rate I am doing, it is going to be very late before I sleep tonight. That had almost became a ritual for me. If I never rush, then smomething is wrong. Have to change the bad habit, but that's not going to be easy.
Thanks to Eunice, today I went searching for Tom Felton. And I found his blog in the Official Tom Felton Website. I just wonder whether the entries were written by him or not. He is 1.85m(somewhere there), very tall. He loves to fish for carp. Carp!
I am thinking my life is very boring. Everyday is the same. No change. Wake up, go to school, go home, do homework, eat, sleep. Then the cycle repeats. Only once in a blue moon, something different comes up. I am not complaining about stability, but I am talking about monotonous life. Some people have meaningful life, they did something for the society even if it is a routine,but I seem not to be doing anything to help anyone but myself. Sometimes I cannot even help myself. Haiz.