Watch the Apprentice on Thursday. Quite interesting. I thought Donald Trump look kinda scary. Very fierece person. Some of the people he chose for the show was...I do not know what words to use on them. Maybe the phrase full of themselves will be better. Only the starting and they think they will be the Chosen one. Fat chance. Utterly arrogant.
Read finish another book, A Frame of Dreams, by Barbara Cartland. The book is quite similar with the other books she wrote. I used to like these books. But after reading some other books of the same genre, I decided her wasn't very nice. This book is a bit different from her others. So it is ok.
School is going to start again. Haiz, now we look forward to Orals, listening examinations then we have the lab exam. Haiz. Don't want ot think too much.
I heard that choir maybe going to Perth this year, hope the sec fours can go. I miss Australia, so beautiful. Especailly now with the advertiments shown on tv on Australia. I want to go there again.