This is supposed to be yesterday's entry. However, I forgot to enter it.
Anyway, I went to gym yesterday with Hailin and my dad. We went to the one at the Jurong East Sports Complex. It was my first time going to a gym. And to make the first trip so memorable was that none of us knew anything about this code of attire thingy the gym instructor takes so seriously. So it ended up with my father not going to the gym (he did not wear the proper attire) and with me almost kicked out because I did not bring a towel. (I brought a handkerchief.) Me and Hailin went and tried out some machines. I saw a lot of big muscular men at the weightlifting section. They looked quite scary.
Then I managed to get the song Remember by Josh Groban. The song is so damn nice!!!! The song tells such a sad story. I don't know why, when listening to the song, I always imagined a storyteller telling the story of Troy and that Achilles is the 'I' in the song.